Sunday, February 14, 2016

Trip to MN

I got to ride with you and Maggie when we made the trip from Pittsburgh to Lakeville. We were in the car with Maggie so long we must have just gotten used to the smell. It was when you got out for lunch or had a bathroom break and you re-entered the car that you realized how bad her breath was and how much air she had breathed out. 

I'm guessing it wasn't that trip where I dropped my Big Mac on the floor. If I dropped it on the floor with Maggie around, it would have been gone pretty quick. I guess I was pretty upset about it and made it clear that I would not be eating it. I assume you may have tried some negotiations and in the end your distaste for grit in your food lost out to your desire for forward movement. You traded with me and all were satisfied, as far as I know anyway.

Andy Kester

No comments:

Post a Comment